If you, or someone you know, is interested in presenting at the SAMPS Annual Meeting, we are eager to consider your abstract for a presentation. Presentations may be in the form of a single presenter, multiple presenters, panel discussions, and other creative formats.
The program for the 2017 Annual Meeting is complete. We will begin accepting abstracts for next year's meeting in October.
Abstracts are reviewed to determine acceptability based upon, but not limited to, the following factors:
- Neutrality: Does the abstract discuss a topic as opposed to endorse a specific product or service?
- Suppliers: Have consultants, marketing agencies, and other suppliers to life science sales and marketers included their clients (life sciences sales and marketing practitioners working for life science product and service suppliers) on the podium during their session.
- Strongly Preferred
- Case studies: Does the abstract offer case studies?
- Engagement: Does the abstract aim to engage the audience, and enable the audience to participate?
- Additional Considerations
- International: Does the abstract provide interest to a global audience?
- Commercial Effectiveness: Does the abstract cover topics related to improving commercial effectiveness?
- Client Insights: Does the abstract consider client perspectives?
- Scientific: Does the abstract recognize unique situations related to marketing and selling to life scientists and other life science R&D and manufacturing related buyers?
- Balance: Does the abstract provide a balanced view of a topic?
- Innovation: Does the abstract cover new and innovative ideas?
- Timely: Does the abstract cover a current topic that our industry is contending with today?
- Learning objectives: What are the learning objectives?
Submit your abstract via the abstract submission form below. In addition to the speaker’s contact information, submissions require the following;
- Presentation Title (150 character limit)
- Learning Objectives (300 character limit)
- Overview (300 character limit)
- Abstract Details (2,000 character limit)
The Annual Meeting Program Committee reserves the right to request authors to revise abstracts and suggest the combination of abstracts with other authors. By submitting an abstract, presenters agree that the content they share in the abstract and at the meeting may be recorded and distributed by the SAMPS.